Havetolove features in the November edition of Accent Magazine...
In an article discussing AW13 fashion trends, boutique owner Kate Walton says:
"Animal Print is timeless and a key trend for AW13 and SS14. Whether you're bold enough to wear the whole look or just wear a touch, we have a wide selection of animal print shirts, knits and dresses. Even if you tend to stay away from leopard, try the print in a different colour, such as grey, as it is less overpowering and can be worn casually as well as dressed up.
Kate wears: Silvian Heach Leopard Shirt £66, StyleButler Victoria Necklace £59, Gestuz Leather Pants £429.95, Gestuz Elle Boots £195 and Silvian Heach Bag £74. Dolly - own bow and collar.
Top 5 Beauty Tips To Start Off The Season...
1. Grunge & Punk are key looks this season, go for an edgy attitude with smudgy under eyes and sfot nude lips.
2. A simple black line adds a subtle definition to the eye, as seen on the Victoria Beckham Catwalk.
3. The bold brow is sticking around for autumn/winter, defining the eye shape, wear minimal eye shadow for this natural look.
4. The polished velvety look is achieved by using just foundation and a dusting of powder, embracing matte satin skin.
5. Statement eyes will be the way to make your mark in AW13 add a little glitter to your inner lid for a touch of sparkle.
This season the trends are all about grunge! A statement eye and nude lip is the way to stun this season... add a touch of satin to your skin with a matte foundation and shimmery highlighter pen blended on the cheek bone! Add depth to your eyes with a bold, fierce statement brow or a simple black line to give subtle definition around the eyes!
Navy Blue: Dark, Intense and Classic this Navy Blue AW Trend is to be worn head- to-toe. We love this British shade, it never fails to look uber chic.
Exotic Furs: The Fur Coat is a Winter 2013/14 must-have! The dip-dye flourescent styles are a grungey -come -psychedelic take on the classic winter fur coat. We love this new trend!
Tartan: From red checks, to green, blue and black plaid, this season we are offered everything from the traditional to the modern approach in Scottish tartan.