To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
How do I return?
- RETURNS FOR ONLINE CANNOT BE BROUGHT BACK TO THE SHOP DUE TO COVID 19 AND QUARANTINING GOODS. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT STORE RETURNS FOR ONLINE ORDERS.
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 30 days of receipt of your shipment however you must notify us within 14 days of receiving your shipment about your return. We only provide FREE return labels for goods worth up to £50. It is your responsibility to return goods over this amount.
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging, with tags.
Are there any charges for return?
- There are no charges for return up to a £50 amount.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible to ensure that the return is dropped at appropriate drop off partner store within the returns period, and label validity period.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 7 working days. Please be aware with quarantining clothing this could take up to 10 working days.
- If you return a single item bought as part of a multi-buy discount offer (for example, 2 for 10% Discount) you will be refunded the full price of the item, minus any discount given in the offer. If you return all items purchased with the multi-buy offer, then you’ll be refunded with the full multi-buy value.